Birds of Feathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of Feathers

It's a place for RobinxRaven shippers (From Teen Titans) to rp their favorite couple.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I'm leaving..."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:09 pm

The first thing he did was to go to his room and start packing. There was no minute to be wasted on this. He had a city to save. Many cities in fact. The entire world could be in danger while Slade was out there. You couldn't be safe anywhere if Slade first was payed well enough to do the job. And he would succeed as he always did. But one job Slade hadn't finished was to exterminate the Titans. And Robin refused to let that happen. That's another reason why he would go alone to Gotham. If he died his team could carry on with the team. If they didn't Slade would have won. He just hoped he could win this fight for once. He needed to know he could do this. This was the biggest test he had ever been given. The most dangerous one as well. He knew the risks of taking the test but he didn't care anymore. Someone had to do it. And that someone had to be him. Even how much he hated doing it. This was his job and he wouldn't stop until he was done. He had been in tight situations before but this was nothing he had been in before. He could die but his team would be safe and sound. He just had to make sure they would carry on if it should happen he wouldn't come back.

Being done packing he looked toward the mirror and slowly pulled his mask off and looked at the boy beneath the Boy Wonder. "I am already dead," he said to himself quietly. That boy beneath the outfit and the mask was a nobody. He had nothing to live for. That's why he stopped being himself ever since he left Gotham City. No one here knew who he really was. It made him feel alone, yet safe that way.
Robin walked to the mirror and stared into his own very expressive blue eyes, trying to see who he was. He tried hard but he saw nothing. He saw absolutely nothing worth living. He was 19 now. He could almost not be a Teen Titan anymore anyway. He would not be a teen for much longer. Besides it was exactly ten years since the boy inside him died and Robin was born. A boy named Richard John Grayson wasn't alive to him anymore. Only Robin. He had almost forgotten what a normal life was like. He hadn't been living one since the day everything went wrong.
Staring at his reflection he put his mask back on and said to himself, "This is it. This is the end."

Starfire knew why Robin was locked up in his room. She knew he would probably do something stupid like leaving alone for Gotham, but she would refuse staying here and let him leave without them. She cared too much for him. Sure she didn't know the real boy behind the mask, but she still cared and trusted him too much to just let him go. He could get himself killed with Slade. It was always this hard when it was Slade who was terrorizing a place. Robin always dedicated himself too much and thought too much about others than himself to think reasonable. She hoped he wouldn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.poot-ball.deviantart.com
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:32 pm

She had seen how he had reacted to the news of Slade being behind this. She had expected this type of reaction from him. When it came to Slade, how he was going to act, what he was going to do, it was somewhat predictable. Robin became deadly determined, serious, obsessed in stopping Slade, no matter what the cost. More than once she had seen him think of others before himself. She respected that, but at the same time, she felt 'guilt', dislike at his attitude. He needed to think about himself sometimes. His life was important, but it seemed he didn't think that way. She didn't like the fact that he could die just so that they could live. Knowing where Robin was at the moment, she knew exactly what he was going to do. He was going to Gotham...*alone*. Remembering the warning that had been given to her in silence, about him not being allowed to go alone, she pondered about what she should do. Levitating above the floor, she closed her eyes and carefully thought everything through. Approaching Robin and telling that she was coming, it would only result in an argument. But if she went without his knowledge, she could watch over him, keep him safe. Either way, she was certain he'd find out about her intentions of going. Directly or indirectly. Though, if she went without telling him, there was a chance she'd already be in Gotham and there was no way he'd be able to send her back. Gotham was a long ways from Jump City. But at the same time, he would possibly be disappointed if she didn't tell him. Feel as if she didn't trust him. So in the end, she decided she would tell Robin first. But even if he refused her coming, she would come. Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy could handle the city alone. Unless, they had the same intention as she did, going with Robin, even if it was against his wishes. Deciding to speak to the others, she stopped levitating and turned her attention to the others, "We can't let Robin go alone."
Back to top Go down
Steven Pinhead

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 am

Beast Boy heard Raven's proclamation that Robin had to have accompaniment to Gotham. Beast Boy agreed that Robin was blind with rage at the point, and obviously about to waltz into a trap. He held a few documents in his hands, having decided to go and look up what had happened with the city, following an instinctual warning.

"I agree. Robin's going to be a danger to himself at this point, and Slade would want Robin to be alone. But, there's other problems. I looked up what that Sindri guy said about cutting off the lines of communication to the city, and.... it's worse than that. Almost all of the power plants were destroyed, the city's gone dark all over. Also, the internet connection is completely down, and there's something causing radio and cell phone signal disruption. The city's a closed circle right now, there's no way to get help from the outside while in the city limits. The police can maintain communication to the tower using our personal networks, but that's it. Also, most of the jails had electrically locked cells. There's prison riots throughout the city. At the very least, Plasmus is loose again. Thankfully, the prison where the Brotherhood is being held has its own power plant, so they're still frozen. The police are spread thin, and the mayor's at his wits end. We can't let Robin go alone, but we'll need some of the team to stay behind and try to clean up the mess."

Beast boy took a breath from the speech he gave. This was bad, the city as in absolute chaos, and he had a feeling that something worse was brewing in Gotham. he turned to Raven, whispering something to her.

"Listen, if anyone goes, I'm pretty sure it'll have to be you. Robin trusts you more than anyone else. But listen, be careful. you know how it always seems that animals will know when a storm's coming even when skies are clear? Well, I'm the same way. Something bad is going to happen in Gotham."
Back to top Go down
http://stevenpinhead.deviantart.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Robin left his room to talk to his team about his plans. They should know what he was thinking and what he was going to do without them interfering at all. As he arrived he heard Raven's words plus Beast Boy's and frowned. "Forget it team. I want you all on the case here in Jump City. I am going to Gotham alone."

Starfire heard Robin's voice and looked up at him as she listened to his firm words. "Robin no. Do not make the same mistake you did the last time you fought him. Don't go on this suicide mission."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Hearing Robin's firm words, she didn't say anything in response. She wouldn't let him get away with this. Not this time. Hearing Starfire's words, Raven stepped forward, "I don't agree with this Robin. You should take someone with you, someone that can help. Slade probably has a trap waiting for you. Three of us can handle Jump City alone. Besides, Titans East can be here within hours if needed. Think about it Robin..." Raven wouldn't remind him of the things he had done in the past. He no doubted remembered how he had 'betrayed' them and reminding him wouldn't help anything. It would only make whatever guilt he had resurface.

Stepping forward Cyborg nodded, "Yeah man, I agree with Star and Rae here. I don't think it's wise going out there alone. Slade's a dangerous guy and shouldn't be taken lightly. Not that you are, but, you know what I'm saying. Think about it man....we don't want ya hurt."
Back to top Go down
Steven Pinhead

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 am

"Look man, whatever it is about Gotham that's eating you up, it's your business. But come on man, even I can tell when something is so obviously a trap. If you go alone, you'll get killed," Beast Boy added to the testimonies of his teammates.

"Besides, it's not just Slade you're dealing with. How about that Sindri guy? He could keep up with us almost as good as Slade could, and he's the head of those mercenaries. Going alone is like streaking through a pack of lions covered in barbecue sauce at this point!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:25 am

Robin sighed and was about to give into them. Truth was. He wasn't alone in Gotham. He knew who was there. He was never alone there. "I won't be alone in Gotham. You forget who actually lives there. Who keeps it somewhat clean. Plus there's... his new sidekick Batgirl. You guys don't know the dangers of Gotham City. I grew up there and learned the crime there the harsh way. I've fought the Joker, Two Face, Penguin and so on and on. Dr. Light, Mad Mod and whatever freaks we've been against are only 50 % of what I've fought in Gotham. If you think this city is hard to maintain... then you should try Gotham City. Even the cops there are corrupt. I only trust one cop in that city and thank God he's the commissioner and the only one believing in vigilantes. These are murderers we're talking about. Not just thieves. These murder people for fun or money. I know Slade does that too but he and I got something between us. We always have had that. But he's nothing compared to the crime I've fought and seen in Gotham City. Slade just pisses me off because he knows which buttons to press and obviously this is one. If Slade is Gotham and is going against my mentor and his protegé Batgirl, then they will need me. That city is something none of you have tried before. I don't believe you are ready for something like that. I know you're good. Real good, but... I don't... Trust me. You don't want to go there." To him Gotham meant death. It had until now. It took his parents many years ago. And it screwed up his childhood from there and until now. What he was trying to say he didn't want to watch someone he cared about die again.

Starfire listened how he spoke of experience when it came to Gotham City. "At least let Raven join you Robin. She is strong. Stronger than us. She can be of good help to you."

"No... Slade and Raven has had their fight before. Slade knows she... well... he knows to hit her first. I won't risk that. This time... this time I will prevent the accident before it happens."

She had no idea what he was talking about when he said accidents. "What accidents Robin?"

"Accidents that can only happen there. Right in that city." Especially he felt he didn't want to endanger Raven for some reason. He just didn't know how to express himself how much it mattered to him that she didn't get hurt. The reason that he never spoke out his feelings about any of his team members was because he didn't want to get attached. He had tried it and was greatly disappointed and hurt. The persons he'd lost because of the cruelty of Gotham. He didn't want that city to take another life he cared about. And he just wouldn't admit it to them that he cared about someone. Someone more than just a friend.
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:14 am

The entire time Robin spoke about the experiences he had endured in Gotham, everyone listened in silence. They found it interesting and also they respected Robin too much to dare and interrupt. It was obvious to everyone that this was very important to Robin. But he did have a point however, that Gotham was far worse than Jump City ever will be and that the villains they faced here were nothing compared to what Robin and the others have faced in Gotham. Though, when he finished, Raven listened to the conversation between Robin and Starfire and sensed something...different...from him. Something she had never really felt from him before. An emotion of extreme care. It almost seemed that he cared more than a strong friend would. Having never felt true love before, what she felt from Robin confused her slightly, but she made no mention of what she felt. Still determined to go, despite Robin's protest, she went to him and placed a pale hand upon his shoulder. "Robin, please. Let me go. I know Slade and I have had our dealings before, but I'm prepared. I know where he'll strike. I know you're not completely alone in Gotham, but wouldn't it be wise to have help? In case something goes wrong with you or the others? The final decision is yours Robin, but please, think about this carefully."

Cybrog listened closely to everything Robin, Starfire, and Raven said, and had to agree with everything everyone said. "I think everyone has a point ya'll. Robin's the most knowledgeable about Gotham than any of us. But Star's right about Rae probably being the strongest of any of us. She's provide good backup. I"m just saying, ya'll have valid points and we should think about it. What's best for you Robin, and what's best for this city. I still don't think you should go alone, alone or not in Gotham. But, as Rae said, it's your choice man."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Robin heard them press the matter and felt the tug war inside his mind and body continue to get rougher on him. Of all people why did she have to be the one who was most capable to go with him?
Fighting his emotions right now was hard. Very hard. He hadn't felt like this ever since Batman chose to fire him and send him out on his own. "Raven... I know you are capable of many things and you defeated your father and saved the world. But this... call it my demon. It's my demon to defeat. If it should happen I lose, which is very possible, I will take him with me as I fall. Death is to me... I'm not afraid of it anymore. I can't explain. And I can't force you to stay behind. But please... as my friend... please just stay here and let me handle this. I know you don't want to and I understand your concern. You all think I'll lose it again. I might. I might not. Yes he has pushed all my buttons, but... I believe I can do this. If one of is to ever fall it should be me. You all got futures to look forward to. When we are too old for the Teen Titans, then I know you guys know what to do. You'll go on. But me... I... I don't know. If I win this... I might just... never mind." He sighed and sat down on the c-shaped couch. Yes he was closed up to his friends. They didn't know half of who he was. They didn't know how serious he was about everything he said and did. He was passionate in his decisions and only one was able to know how he meant every word. That was Raven. He knew she could feel his emotions better than with the others because of the bond she had created. Unfortunately it was only a one way bond. She could contact him but he couldn't contact her. He understood why. He knew her mind was a tricky place to be and that's why she never let him in. He also had reason why he shut her out most of the time. Many reasons. He had accomplished a lot with this team but not for himself. If they split he didn't have anywhere to go. He felt that the more the time passed he felt them grow apart. This team was all the family he could ever wish for, but he knew that wouldn't last forever. He knew he had to establish something on his own somtime.
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:36 pm

She could feel, tell how passionate he was about this, how serious he was about everything he said. He had no fear of dying. He had no hope for the future. She knew how that felt, she understood to some degree what he was going through. hearing his plea for her to stay behind, she didn't want to, she felt he needed someone he could trust completely to be there with him. When he sat down on the C shaped couch, she sat down as well and just soaked in everything he had said. There was an odd silence between everyone, but that silence was broken, "Could you leave us for a minute? I want to speak with him alone." Richard was wrong, not everyone had a future. Cyborg and the others did, but she doubted she had much of a future herself. But this wasn't about her, it was about him. Looking into his eyes, she wanted to speak to him privately through their bond, but decided against it. She wanted to talk to him one on one, where the pressure on his shoulders were be less than what it was now. There was a great burden on his heart and she wanted to heal him. He was her friend, and since he was her friend, she wanted to help him in anyway possible. She didn't like how he spoke about death, about his feelings. But perhaps, if she knew more about him, she could understand him more and do what was best for him. While waiting for the others to leave, she said, "I may have defeated my father, saved the world, but it was only because of you, my friends. You gave me hope when I had none. You may not realize it, but I understand what you're going through."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Starfire heard Raven's request for them to leave and nodded. Perhaps it was best to leave them alone and discuss this matter between them. So she left the com room and left the two alone.

Robin heard Raven's request and knew that a lot of questioning would be coming. Questions he didn't want to answer. He didn't want her to pity him. He knew she would if she knew everything about him and that was the last thing he needed right now.
Hearing her words about how she knew how he felt he knew she was right. Partly. "I know you know Raven. But there's so much more you don't know. Things I can't talk about with anyone. Not even you. You see... behind the mask I don't have a life. This is my life. You are who you are Raven and you can easily establish something because you're just capable like that. But I can't. When we're too old to be Teen Titans who knows what will happen? Do we go on or do we grow up and grow apart from each other? I just know that it's Robin, Slade wants. No one else."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:01 pm

When they were alone, as usual, Raven listened closely to everything Robin had to say. She didn't interrupt him, she respected him too much to do anything like that. However, when he was finished, she answered, "You don't have to tell me your life if you don't want to Robin. What you tell, who you tell, it's your decision. I just want to help, to understand. There's one thing that I think you're wrong. I don't see a future for myself Robin. I'm too different and different isn't always accepted." Shaking her head, she said, "But this isn't about me, it's about you and your future, you fears, and everything else. I know you feel the need to do this yourself, that perhaps you need to prove something. Whatever it is that burns you, you can still prove yourself, even if someone is with you. I'm not asking you to tell me your life, I'm just asking that you think about yourself. I...we all care for you. No matter what happens with this team, we will always care for the one that brought us together. You've done so much for us Robin, I think it's time we've done something for you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:01 pm

ooc: since Steven isn't replying I'm going ahead

When the others had left he relaxed a bit and looked at his hands, which he had held together for a while now but felt them get sweaty in those green gloves, so he took them off and put them beside. "So... we're alone as you asked. Are you going to question me about why I don't want anyone of you to come with me? I can only give you one reason Raven. That is because you don't know Gotham. It's not like this city. It's hell on earth. Trust me. I've lived there for some years. I've fought the worst villains there. Murderes and rapists. Tormentors and thieves. The truth is that in that city I won't be on my own. You know as well as anyone that Gotham is Batman's turf so he won't allow anyone else but someone who really knows what they're doing in his city. He's trained me Raven. And knowing him really, really well he wouldn't like you to be there. Besides he's part of the Justice League and you know how they turned you down when you asked them for help. He would tell me to send you away instantly if he saw you with me."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:48 pm

Listening carefully to Robin's words, she sighed lightly when she mentioned how they had rejected her when she had went to them for help. They had sensed the evil hat was her father. Nodding her head, she sighed, "Robin, I don't like this. I know I won't be accepted by your mentor, but I'm okay with that. I'm....used..." Cutting her thoughts off, she changed the subject, "Truth is, I was warned not to let you go alone. If the warning I received is legit or not, I don't know. I trust you when you say the city is hell. You know Gotham better than any of us. If you order me to stay, I will, but I won't be comfortable with that decision. Dangerous or not, I'm willing to take the risk." Keeping her violet eyes locked into his masked ones, she awaited and answer. She felt like they were going in circles...he was determined not to let anyone come with him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 am

Robin finally ran a hand through his short ebony hair and sighed, "Raven. I know life on Earth hasn't been easy for you. But you are accepted here and we defeated your father. We proved the Justice League how wrong they were about you. You are good. No matter what made you. You chose to be more human than demon. And that has to prove something. If you want to come then come, but I can't promise it will be a pleasant trip for you. I know it is hard enough for you with Cyborg and Beast Boy around you, but my mentor is ice cold. He can hit nerves you can't even believe you had. Trust me... he is the worst judge on this planet you can ever meet. He decides when you are trust worthy. No body else. It's his way or no one's way. It's his city and we go by his rules. No way he will leave us to our own. If I know him right he's send someone after me to come and take out my own trash. He'll know instantly that Slade is from here and will want me there to take Slade down. I'm just warning you."
Back to top Go down
Steven Pinhead

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:13 am

((Sorry guys, I'm busy making holiday preparations and I'm not sure where Beast Boy can come into this at this point in time.))
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Listening to his warning, she took it in. she didn't expect things to be easy. Hardly anything was easy. Nodding her head, she answered, "I appreciate the warning. Still, I want to come. There has to be something I can do to assist."

While Robin and Raven were discussing things, Batgirl was standing outside Titans Tower. It had been a *long* flight here and she had to let Robin know that he was needed in Gotham. Right away. Standing in front of the huge T shaped sky scraper, she looked for a doorbell and finally found it. "Let's hope someone's home."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:12 am

Robin was about to say something to Raven when he heard something by the door. Rising to his feet he went to the computer and took a look at the security camera at the front door. Seeing who was there he sighed, "Speak of the devil. He already sent one. And her." He turned and scratched the back of his neck. "I'll take care of this."
Robin left the com room and went to open for Batgirl. As the door was opened he looked at Batgirl and asked, "Let me guess... he sent you to get me right?"
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:27 am

When the door finally opened, she sighed in relief. Upon seeing Robin open the door, she felt a little uncomfortable. Though, hearing Robin's question, she nodded, "You've won a thousand dollars. He wants you down there, and he's not very happy. So I wouldn't keep him waiting."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:34 am

He crossed his arms and growled in his throat when he heard her commanding words. "There's a reason why I left his side Batgirl. But I know what's going on in Gotham, so I'll come. Not because he told me to, but because this villain is mine. All mine. And I'm bringing someone, so I don't need him or your help."
He needed to prove to her and Batman that he could do something on his own. And to bring Slade down would be just the thing he needed.
The thing was that he and Batgirl used to be an item. They used to be a couple until the day everything went wrong and he decided to leave Gotham for good and prove he could do something good on his own, without being in the shadow of the Batman.
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:58 pm

She heard the growl in his throat and didn't like it one bit. And hearing that he didn't need her or Batman, she looked a little upset. "I didn't fly all this way to say you needed me or him. I'm just the messenger, so don't shoot me okay?" She didn't like how they were reacting toward each other after being away so long. Yes, they had been a couple, and it hurt somewhat seeing him again. Things had been wonderful between them before everything had gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:27 pm

"I'm not holding the gun am I?" He stepped aside, allowing her inside. "I know what I'm dealing with Batgirl. I am coming, but not because you were sent after me. I do it because it's my responsibillity. I owe him nothing." He turned and started walking. "While you're here you might as well meet the others."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Sighing heavily at his words, she just walked inside when she was let in. But when she heard the rest of what he had to say, she crossed her arms, "I never said you didn't know what you were dealing with. Frankly I don't care how you do things, I'm just doing my job." When he mentioned about meeting the others, she nodded, "All right, I've heard a lot about your team. But Ric...Robin, do we have to bicker like this? I'm just doing what I have to..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:36 pm

He turned around and looked at her. "Yes we do. You chose to work for the enemy. I trust you as much as I trust him. I'm not who you think I am anymore. This has become a 24/7 job. I don't have a personal life anymore. I can't afford it. I'm just a hero. You and him drove me away and this is who I am now. Accept it or there's the door." He wasn't the type who would forgive and forget anymore. That part of him died too... along with Richard John Grayson.
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:42 pm

Knowing he wasn't going to forgive her, she sighed heavily and didn't say anything to him. What was there to say? "Look Robin, I'm sorry." That all she could really say to him. He hated her, and he hated Batman and probably never wanted to work or see them ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"I'm leaving..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I'm leaving..."
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Birds of Feathers :: Fan Works :: Jump City :: Titans Tower-
Jump to: