Birds of Feathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of Feathers

It's a place for RobinxRaven shippers (From Teen Titans) to rp their favorite couple.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I'm leaving..."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Hearing her apologize he sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "Look... I'll come with you to Gotham. I will deal with Slade and go back home. Then we're all happy. That's what you want right? Happy endings? Tell me what he did in Gotham to piss Batman off. So much to send you after me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.poot-ball.deviantart.com
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:00 pm

When Robin asked for a report on what exactly was going on in Gotham, she said, "He's done a lot Robin. He's blown up places in broad daylight and your guy and Batman went a few rounds. It was a stalemate. Slade got away and threatened to blow up even more of Gotham if any one of us followed him. He's given us *three* days to find the other bombs. If we don't, say goodbye to other lives."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Hearing that he sighed, "Then we have little time. Dammit. He's done that before to me. Those bombs aren't hard to find. He's just testing us. We have to find them though to know more of his plan." He walked ahead while talking. "This is his mind. He loves games and he loves that his opponents know absolutely nothing about what he's thinking, so here goes... I come to Gotham. That's what he wants. And we can't do a thing about it."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:12 pm

She could tell he wasn't happy about how Slade was working. "We'll be able to stop him. You know Slade better than even Batman. You've got the upper hand in this one. I know you said you didn't need us, but it doesn't hurt to have backup. Unless you're bringing your entire team."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:15 pm

"In case you haven't noticed. Th entire city here is without power. There's no way the entire team is leaving. It's just going to be me and one of my team members. We can do just fine on our own thank you. Batman can sail his own sea. I'm not having anything to do with him again. He's not going to destroy my life again okay? I refuse."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 pm

She rose up her hands in a surrendering type of way when he became upset again. "Okay, okay, I understand that. But, I prefer to keep my head on my shoulders. Relax a bit...please? You hate him I understand that. Whatever happens Robin, I wish you luck." She wondered if Robin hated her as much as he hated Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:21 pm

"How can I relax when my worst enemy proves to be alive when he should be stone dead? He was killed by lava Batgirl. And here he is haunting my mind again. He loves ticking me off. He loves torturing me. He has some sick idea that we're alike and he could be something like my father. I hate him more I hate Batman. I wish he had stayed dead, but I don't ever get what I wish for do I?"
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:23 pm

The more they talked about Slade, the more upset became. Sighing, she went to Richard and placed a hand on his shoulders, "We'll get him this time Robin, I'm sure of it. You're very capable."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:27 pm

He pushed her hand off his shoulder. "Don't touch me! I let you touch me once and you betrayed me. With him! I can deal with Slade on my own. Even if it means I have to sacrifice myself and to take him with me. I don't have a life anymore remember?"
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:59 pm

She hated that he was yelling and instantly took a few steps back when he did shout at her. But when she heard him talk about death, she looked down, "Robin, please, don't talk like that. I know you hate him, hate me, hate Slade, but don't talk about dying...I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:56 pm

He looked at her and knew she was just like his team. "If I die I die for the cause of good. I have accepted that. I don't have a life besides this. When we're too old to be Teen Titans what the hell am I supposed to do? I got nowhere to go. I have no family whatsoever and the one man who was supposed to raise me doesn't give a shit what happens to me. My life sucks Batgirl. Every single breath is like a thousands knives in my throat. These friends of mine might respect me now, but when we aren't teens anymore and they want to move on with their lives I stand left behind and you know it. I am not as fortunate as you or they are. I am screwed."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Placing her hands on her hips, she glared at him and said, "Richard Grayson, don't you dare start talking like that. Your life is no important than theirs. Sure your past is screwed up, but there is always hope for a better future. What makes you think your friends stand a greater chance of living a normal life than you do? If I remember right, one's a Cyborg, not many people accept them. Another is a *green* Changeling, might be accepted somewhere, but his color isn't going to help. Another one is a pale girl with questionable backgrounds. The only one I see living a half way normal life other than *you* is the alien girl. She's beautiful, and you know how men go for beautiful things. You're wrong Richard, if you ask me, your friends don't have much of a future as you think they do. For God's sake, don't give up. I'm 99% sure that there is someone out there that will accept you for you who are."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Hearing her words he got really upset. "Richard Grayson is dead! Dead you hear? You and Batman killed him. There's nothing left of that boy. Nothing!" He hadn't been himself ever since he left Gotham. Not even once.
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:54 pm

The more upset he became, the more upset she became. she still cared for him and she hated the fact that he was willing to give up his life so easily. "Dammit Richard! I hate that! I hate that he has to be dead! I hate that you're willing to give up your life so easily! Think about yourself for once Richard...Please!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 pm

"Stop calling me that! My name's Robin now. Nothing else! And no... I won't be selfish in this matter. Not ever! You know what? I don't know why I'm arguing with you about my life. This is my life Barbara. Not yours. I don't lo... I don't feel anything anymore."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 pm

She threw up her arms in defeat and sighed heavily. It hurt that he didn't feel for her anymore, but at the same time, she wasn't that surprised. "But I do. I think I should go." Staying here any longer would only make the tension between them worse.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:19 pm

"Yeah I think you should leave too. Tell him I'm coming but tell him too not to contact me. I won't be bossed around anymore. I refuse." With this he went up the stairs, leaving her behind.
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:20 pm

For a while, Batgirl just stood there, but when he was a fair distance away, she hung her head, turned on her heel and left without saying a word. She'd give the message to Batman. Seeing him had hurt, but she'd get over it. She'd have to. Batman needed her, and being somewhere else during battle wouldn't do any of them any good.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 pm

When he finally felt he was far enough away from her he stopped in the hall, leaned against the wall and sighed heavily. They used to be so close. Like they were stuck together with glue. But now they were almost enemies. He hated it but she had betayed him when he trusted her the most. And she was working with his mentor, whom he hated.
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Walking away slowly, she thought about the times they were always together. The love they shared for each other. Now, all that they had was just a distant memory. She hadn't meant to betray him, but she did, and there was no forgiving now. She would continue being Batgirl, to try and make a difference in a city that was full of evil.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Rubbing his face he went back to the com room where he left Raven. "I handled it. We are needed in Gotham instantly. Slade got some bombs in some places of the city and is threatening to blow them in three days. We have to find them and stop Slade before more innocent people get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:38 pm

When he returned to her, she saw the strained look on his face and knew the confrontation had been difficult for him. Hearing what Slade was up to and that they were needed now, she answered, "This trick sounds familiar. There's bound to be more than what we're seeing. Either way, I'm ready." She wouldn't pack anything. What she had was good enough. Concerned about him, she asked, "How do you feel? The confrontation didn't exactly go smooth. I can see that."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:40 pm

Hearing her words he sighed, "What can you expect for someone who you trusted but betrayed you? Come on. We don't have time for this. We have to get to Gotham... and fast."
Back to top Go down
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Knowing when to drop the subject, she let the subject go and simply followed after him. While following him, she asked, "Who's going to run this place?" They had a lot to think about. How to handle Slade and who they could trust to put into command during their absence.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Hearing Raven's question he said, "Cyborg. He's the most capable right now here. bBeast Boy would only brig havoc and Starfire would make it to jolly. Cyborg's the one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I'm leaving..."
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Birds of Feathers :: Fan Works :: Jump City :: Titans Tower-
Jump to: