Birds of Feathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of Feathers

It's a place for RobinxRaven shippers (From Teen Titans) to rp their favorite couple.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I'm leaving..."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alissa

Alissa

"I'm leaving..." - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Hearing the decision, she agreed with it. "We'll have to let them know. With Titans East just a few hours away, they can handle things here."
Back to top Go down
Steven Pinhead

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 am

Beast Boy stepped into the room Raven and Robin were in. He had ducked out long ago, and that left him feeling a little useless. He believed the others might have done the same. However, he tried to stamp out those feelings. He knew he couldn't get to Robin. To their eyes he was still immature, still the kid of the group. As he had approached the door, he began to speak to the two occupants.

"So what's the word, you two? We've got one city to put back into order, and another city to prevent from being taken over by a one-eyed pyscho, and I doubt either of them are gonna wait for us to stop arguing."

He stepped in, lingering in the door way. He felt like he should say something. Something was clawing at him, that feeling of unease. He suddenly felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. Something was wrong with this situation. Perhaps sending Raven was a bad idea after all... but he couldn't suggest that. He was the one who had told her she would be the best candidate. He sat and waited for a response.

"Oh and, uh... if you guys don't pick me to be the leader, I'll understand. Too much work for me anyway."

((Back from vacation, and with a plan this time.))
Back to top Go down
http://stevenpinhead.deviantart.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:43 pm

The moment Beast Boy entered the room they were in alone he looked away from Raven and toward Beast Boy. Listeing to his words he rose to his feet from the couch and said firmly, "I've decided that I'm taking Raven with me to Gotham under firm circumstances. And I'm asking Cyborg to take things from here, but stay in contact with me if anything changes. I want to be updated at anything. And Beast Boy... please try and do what Cyborg tells you to okay? No playing. This is serious. Something's coming and I don't like it one bit."
Back to top Go down
http://www.poot-ball.deviantart.com
Steven Pinhead

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:08 am

"Guys, even I know when the situation is serious. I may not be smart, but I'd have to be mentally disabled to not figure out that this isn't like anything we've faced before," Beast Boy said with a slight undertone of anger. Between recurrent dreams of Terra, watching a few dozen people be ripped to shreds by machine gun fire, and still being treated like the tower's village idiot, this certainly hadn't been his week.

He left the room quickly, making for an elevator to take him up to the roof. He couldn't think why he chose the roof, but it had something to do with the fact that he really needed to clean his room.
Back to top Go down
http://stevenpinhead.deviantart.com
Alissa

Alissa

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:18 pm

Hearing the way that Robin treated Beast Boy and hearing Beast Boy's slight upset voice, she looked at the others with a look that said, "That was handled well." Beast Boy had grown up some since the whole Brotherhood of Evil ordeal. He wasn't as foolish as he once was. Perhaps she would speak to him about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'm leaving..."   "I'm leaving..." - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I'm leaving..."
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Birds of Feathers :: Fan Works :: Jump City :: Titans Tower-
Jump to: